Coco Cosmetics - Coco martinelli cosmetics

this company is a ripp off i ordered over 500.00 worth of merchandise they said they had to ship seperately my items i recieved my case ups my eyeshadow set and brushes fed ex but my last order was supposed to be a pro deluxe makeup kit and free gifts which i did not recieve at all i paid using paypal and sice coco sent paypal a shipping conformation number from the makeup case ups i already recieved they said they could not help me and favored for coco cosmetics which is bull *** does that mean if someone buys something from me i can send an empty box then as long as i provide the buyer a tracking # and prove the empty box was sent then paypal agrees with me the customer got it I think not now not only will I not buy from coco martinelli which lied ill also never use paypal again either i got ripped of 169.00 for my pro deluxe makeup kit and free gifts that i never recieved and they quit writing me they have 3 emails and 2 phone numbers and you cant get ahold of them there either buyer beware Do not buy from them ever .

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 15, 2010 #190066

I got ripped off too, contacted my bank and was able to get my money back. I reported it as fraud then filed a complaint with IC3 (Internet Crime Complaint Center) :(

Sep 27, 2009 #75192

unfortunately no so i lost out ill never order there again though

1 0 Reply

Sep 27, 2009 #75163

Did you use your credit card to make the PayPal payment (which is the only way to safely use PayPal)? If so, file for a credit card chargeback.

Sep 18, 2009 #73237

:( they claim they shipped it when they did not been over a month basically i might as well forget it im out of 169.00

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Coco Cosmetics. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Coco Cosmetics.
Filing a new complaint about